Mass Communication CIC is proud to announce the upcoming 7th Annual Conference, which aims to shed light on the pressing media challenges and problems arising from the ongoing economic and political crisis.
The conference, titled “The Media Challenges and Problems of the Current Economic and Political Crisis,” is set to be a platform for insightful discussions and thought-provoking analyses. Scheduled to take place on Wednesday & Thursday 21,22 December, the event will bring together renowned experts, scholars, industry professionals, and students to engage in stimulating conversations, share experiences, and explore potential solutions to the complex issues faced by the media during these challenging times.
These challenges have raised crucial questions about the role of the media in fostering an informed public, holding power accountable, and maintaining journalistic integrity. The 7th Annual Mass Communication Conference seeks to address these issues head-on. It will provide a platform for participants to delve into the multifaceted aspects of the crisis and uncover its implications for the media industry.
Through a series of keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops, and interactive sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to explore various themes, including:
1. Media Ethics in Times of Crisis: Examining the ethical dilemmas faced by journalists and media organizations when reporting on sensitive economic and political matters.
2. Disinformation and Information Integrity: Analyzing the proliferation of disinformation during times of crisis and exploring strategies to combat it while upholding journalistic standards.
3. Economic Challenges for Media Organizations: Investigating the financial constraints and sustainability issues faced by media organizations in times of economic turmoil and exploring innovative business models.
4. Political Pressures and Media Independence: Assessing the impact of political pressures on media independence, press freedom, and journalistic autonomy.
5. Media Literacy and Audience Engagement: Exploring the role of media literacy in fostering critical thinking among audiences and promoting responsible consumption of news. The conference organizers encourage students, faculty, researchers, media professionals, and anyone interested in the media industry’s challenges and its role in times of crisis to participate actively.
The event will provide a platform for networking, knowledge-sharing, and collaboration among attendees from diverse backgrounds. To ensure the safety and accessibility of participants, the conference will be held in a hybrid format, offering both in-person and virtual attendance options.
This will allow individuals from different regions to engage with the conference’s content and contribute to the discussions, irrespective of their physical location. The 7th Annual Mass Communication Conference promises to be a significant milestone in the journey of understanding and addressing the media challenges and problems arising from the current economic and political crisis. By fostering dialogue and collaboration, the conference aims to generate actionable insights that can drive positive change within the media industry and society at large.
For further Information keep an eye on our Instagram page: